Someone said adulthood is just telling yourself “if I can just get through this week” every week. Raise your hand if you’ve ever told yourself that (I know I have).
The truth is that there will always be anxiety and stress-inducing events that aren’t in our control. What is in our control however, is how we respond to them.
Now, feeling overwhelmed doesn’t mean that you’re weak, or not good enough, or not strong enough. Most people just don’t have skills or the know-how to get through these events.
Here’s where I can help.
This August, I’ll be hosting a 30-day challenge. At the end of it, you’ll have:
- Tools you need to manage your daily stress and anxiety
- Mastery over these tools
- Robust social bonds with others like you
This challenge is NOT talk therapy. The goal is to help you live the life you want to live, and accomplish the things that you want to accomplish. Here is what you’ll be getting:
- 4 real-time, group coaching sessions with me
- Prompts, IRL challenges and more
- Daily check-ins to keep you accountable
- Progress reports to help you see your growth
- Access to a community of vetted peers
And if you enroll before Tuesday July 12th with the code GK20OFF, you’ll get 20% off the challenge.