Speaker, Panelist or Moderator
Dr. Gretchen is available as a featured speaker, panelist, or moderator in the areas of chronic illness, bereavement, and women’s health.
Dr. Gretchen’s Signature Talks include:
Women, Mood and Hormones: Practical Approaches to Achieving Health and Balance
Thriving with Chronic Illness: How to Take Charge of Your Health Today
Surviving Loss: Strategies for Moving Through Grief with Grace
The following are just a few of Dr. Gretchen’s past speaking engagements:
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association
- SMARTY Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
- California State University Northridge
- Airport Marina Counseling Center
- Center for Healthy Sex
- WISE and Healthy Aging
Book Dr. Gretchen for a Speaking Event
If you are interested in booking Dr. Gretchen for a speaking event, use this form to provide us with your contact information and event details so we can get the process started.
Testimonials / About Dr. Gretchen
- Dr. Gretchen is one of the most amazing women I have had the pleasure to get to know. She is someone who takes confidentiality to the highest level, providing a safe environment, allowing what is important to be important. She has such a talent for bringing confidence and knowledge to my life, allowing me, to feel more sane and "normal." She is the hidden gem you have been looking for: loving, kind, thoughtful and fully available to your needs and attention. She is a true, true professional in every way and I would, without hesitation, not only recommend her but have recommended her to friends and family because I feel she would take excellent time and care with them.
- This was the best Brown Bag presentation I have ever attended. Dr. Kubacky was fantastic! Very informative, very interesting, very stimulating - thank you for this presentation.
- I met Gretchen at a professional conference last year and she has since joined our inCYST network of providers for polycystic ovary syndrome. She loves what she does, and it shines through, from her thorough knowledge of her specialty to her enthusiasm for sharing her knowledge and experience with others. I recently received an email from a customer who shared that she'd started her own career path and wanted it to follow the education, counseling, and outreach trail that Gretchen has blazed. That inspiration says it all.
- Gretchen is a talented therapist with great clinical acumen, dedicated to her patients, and passionate about providing integrated, excellent clinical care.