Life and Health Coaching
If psychotherapy isn’t for you, coaching may be precisely what you need to help you focus, develop, and take specific, goal-oriented actions that will help you achieve your goals and dreams, and improve your health. I provide coaching via phone, Skype, and in-person, addressing:
- Implementing a lifestyle change to help you heal from illness
- Developing and marketing a specialty or “niche” in your private practice (psychotherapy, nutrition, etc.)
- Making healthy choices as you learn about your chronic illness
- Achieving work/life balance
- Mid-life career transitions
- Navigating “quarter-life crisis”
Please contact Dr. Gretchen to:
- Schedule motivational speaking engagements for your group, corporation, alma mater, professional association, conference, temple, church, etc.;
- Request a psycho-educational presentation for your doctor/hospital meetings, CEU trainings, graduate school classes or professional associations;
- Arrange for phone, radio, or television interviews;
- Submit questions for an e-mail interview;
- Schedule case consultation or supervision on health psychology matters;
- Set-up brainstorming sessions and action plans for niche practice development; and
- Request articles or blog posts.
Testimonials / About Dr. Gretchen
- Dr. Gretchen is one of the most amazing women I have had the pleasure to get to know. She is someone who takes confidentiality to the highest level, providing a safe environment, allowing what is important to be important. She has such a talent for bringing confidence and knowledge to my life, allowing me, to feel more sane and "normal." She is the hidden gem you have been looking for: loving, kind, thoughtful and fully available to your needs and attention. She is a true, true professional in every way and I would, without hesitation, not only recommend her but have recommended her to friends and family because I feel she would take excellent time and care with them.
- This was the best Brown Bag presentation I have ever attended. Dr. Kubacky was fantastic! Very informative, very interesting, very stimulating - thank you for this presentation.
- I met Gretchen at a professional conference last year and she has since joined our inCYST network of providers for polycystic ovary syndrome. She loves what she does, and it shines through, from her thorough knowledge of her specialty to her enthusiasm for sharing her knowledge and experience with others. I recently received an email from a customer who shared that she'd started her own career path and wanted it to follow the education, counseling, and outreach trail that Gretchen has blazed. That inspiration says it all.
- Gretchen is a talented therapist with great clinical acumen, dedicated to her patients, and passionate about providing integrated, excellent clinical care.
- Gretchen is a gifted health psychologist who specializes in working with those struggling with chronic health issues, as well as women with PCOS. Her sensitivity, professionalism, and compassion combine to make her an effective and empathetic resource for both clients and other professionals. I highly recommend Gretchen.
- In 2008, I began a grief support group at my church and needed a professional to assist me. Gretchen was recommended to me by Airport Marina Counseling in Westchester. She was co-facilitator with me for two eight-week sessions. I was impressed with her knowledge on the grieving process, her empathy, kindness and patience.