A Message from Dr. Gretchen Kubacky
Hello! I’m Dr. Gretchen Kubacky. I’m a health psychologist, bereavement specialist, and motivator par excellence. I’ve got over a decade’s worth of experience helping people move out of the deepest pain, depression, and anxiety, and into a healthier, happier life. I know what it’s like to be deeply saddened and confused – even paralyzed – by the most terrible and unimaginable losses and life experiences. I will help you get to a place where you are able to say you are thriving, have grown from your pain, and have discovered a renewed sense of joy and purpose in life. Contact me today at (310) 625-6083, or by filling out this form to send an e-mail so we can get started on your healing. To your health!
Testimonials / About Dr. Gretchen
- Dr. Gretchen is one of the most amazing women I have had the pleasure to get to know. She is someone who takes confidentiality to the highest level, providing a safe environment, allowing what is important to be important. She has such a talent for bringing confidence and knowledge to my life, allowing me, to feel more sane and "normal." She is the hidden gem you have been looking for: loving, kind, thoughtful and fully available to your needs and attention. She is a true, true professional in every way and I would, without hesitation, not only recommend her but have recommended her to friends and family because I feel she would take excellent time and care with them.
- This was the best Brown Bag presentation I have ever attended. Dr. Kubacky was fantastic! Very informative, very interesting, very stimulating - thank you for this presentation.
- I met Gretchen at a professional conference last year and she has since joined our inCYST network of providers for polycystic ovary syndrome. She loves what she does, and it shines through, from her thorough knowledge of her specialty to her enthusiasm for sharing her knowledge and experience with others. I recently received an email from a customer who shared that she'd started her own career path and wanted it to follow the education, counseling, and outreach trail that Gretchen has blazed. That inspiration says it all.
- Gretchen is a talented therapist with great clinical acumen, dedicated to her patients, and passionate about providing integrated, excellent clinical care.
- Gretchen is a gifted health psychologist who specializes in working with those struggling with chronic health issues, as well as women with PCOS. Her sensitivity, professionalism, and compassion combine to make her an effective and empathetic resource for both clients and other professionals. I highly recommend Gretchen.